As a company operating around the world, we take our social responsibility to our stakeholders (customers, business partners, employees, shareholders, and society) and the environment very seriously.
This results in our "seven promises":
- We create only high-quality products and services that uniquely add value for our customers.
- We minimize the impact on the environment caused by producing our products and our other business activities.
- As an international company with a holistic vision for the future.
- We act fairly and transparently.
- We keep in close contact with our stakeholders and thereby establish continuous trust.
- We respect and observe all social rules and laws.
- We respect human rights and value an open-minded and tolerant corporate structure.
EIZO commits itself to the principles of the UN Global Compact
EIZO acts according to the principles of the UN Global Compact. These govern the areas of
- human rights,
- labor standards,
- environmental protection, and
- fighting corruption.