Reliable high-end monitors for all medical applications
The digitalization of medicine means that imaging processes provide for a deeper and more exact view into the innermost parts of humans than ever before. In the vast majority of cases, imaging – whether for x-rays, cross-sectional imaging, sonography, or endoscopy – is a key component of the diagnostic chain.
It is all the more important that the accurately created images and diagnoses are shown precisely according to the respective modality. Alongside defined quality standards, monitors must meet the specific demands of diagnostics or clinical review for the respective examination methods and body regions. The medical monitors developed by EIZO in the RadiForce series adjust accurately to the diagnostic requirements and help support the physician to make the exact diagnosis.
EIZO's RadiForce monitors have one thing in common: image quality that clearly meets the statutory requirements. This is shown, for example, through:
- Consistent precision thanks to calibration in accordance with the DICOM standard
- Support for acceptance and constancy tests thanks to the RadiCS software
- Long service life thanks to the LED backlight
- Equal brightness distribution thanks to the Digital Uniformity Equalizer function
In addition, our customers benefit from:
- A unique price-quality ratio
- The EIZO service promise: our customers are our partners. We make their success our mission.
- Investment security and sustainability thanks to the continuous further development of our products and services